Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1850 West 28th Street, Bryan
City living with a country twist! This exceptional property has many amenities usually not found in the city -- A beautiful custom home on 3 acres, a 3-stall horse barn, ample outdoor storage, on city sewer and water -- a rare opportunity to have the best of both worlds! Close to town with a country feel, the beautiful custom home has a large covered front porch, open floor plan, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with over 2000 square feet! The huge living room with vaulted ceiling opens to the spacious kitchen with stained concrete flooring throughout. Large dining room with separate formal dining that could also be used as an office. Utility room, 2 car garage, 2 car carport, horse barn, storage buildings and so much more! The property is fully fenced. Call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #18011240
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,012
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas, Satellite Tv, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Barn/Stables, Tv Antenna
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address1850 West 28th Street
- Zip Code77803-2203
- InteriorConcrete Slab, Other
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.