Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4577 Sandpiper Cove, College Station
Secluded and private, this Ralph Morgan custom-built home is nestled among towering native oaks and foliage on just over 2 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. This quality-built home was constructed on an engineered slab and features abundant natural light streaming through the many large windows and transoms located throughout. In addition to the lovely outdoor entertainment areas, this home features 3 unique living spaces. The attractive formal living space is located across the foyer from the oversized formal dining room, overlooks the circular drive and wooded front lot, and features soaring ceilings and an inviting fireplace. As they enter the home, guests will be immediately drawn into the second living space with a wall of windows overlooking the gorgeous outdoors. The third living space is an enormous media/gameroom upstairs. There are also 4 large bedrooms and two bathrooms located upstairs, each with a lovely view of the surrounding acreage. The kitchen opens to the formal dining room, breakfast area and second living space and has been updated to include granite countertops and a stone backsplash. The private master retreat features an attractive bay window with window seat and hidden storage. Additional features include an oversized garage with room for a workshop, the benefit of paying no city taxes, easy access to Hwy 6, retail, restaurants, and healthcare. 2018 CSISD School Zoning: Forest Ridge Elementary School, Pecan Ridge Intermediate School, Wellborn Middle School, and College Station High School.
- MLS® #18009376
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,535
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric, Telephone, Satellite Tv, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Wooded, Small Trees
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4577 Sandpiper Cove
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8768
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.