Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5784 Easterling Drive, Bryan
Country living, close to town in this attractive, beautifully maintained custom house on 1.399 acres with a 576 square foot workshop. This one owner home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths & a Study, as well as a large Utility Room. In 2012, The shop has electricity & water. Home also features 10' ceilings, fully decked attic, built-in benches. It could serve for multi-purposes. Custom upgrades include built-in cabinets and desk in the Study, crown molding in the Master and a second bedroom, shutters, pergolas over the back and side patios, water misters on back patio, and metal fence in back yard.
- MLS® #18006735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,155
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Carport, Detached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address5784 Easterling Drive
- SubdivisionEasterling Estates
- Zip Code77808-7832
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.