Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4318 Toddington Lane, College Station
Upon entering this beautiful 4 bed, 3.5 bath home, you will find many unique features and details. These elegant qualities are displayed in the numerous built-ins, granite countertops, raised ceilings, crown molding, and arched entryways. With floor to ceiling cabinetry, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, ample counterspace, and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen provides both visual and functional appeal. Upstairs you will find a spacious second living area complete with study nook. The enclosed sunroom's cozy atmosphere is enhanced by a gorgeous stone fireplace and wooden ceiling. Take advantage of this homes spacious feel, and all of the beautiful qualities it has to offer!
- MLS® #18002196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,811
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Gas, Underground Utilities, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSmall Trees, Level, Public Road
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4318 Toddington Lane
- SubdivisionCastlegate 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6364
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.