Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(+/- 30 Acres) 541 State Highway 14, Bremond
This charming home overlooks 30 rolling acres with Live Oaks green pastures, mature trees and a peaceful view. The amazing home features raised ceilings, open kitchen with island, breakfast bar, grand dining area and a warm inviting family room. With 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath everyone is comfortable. And not to forget a 500 sqft bonus room upstairs with a 3rd full unfinished bath. The master bedroom is a nice retreat with connected bonus room which can be utilized for office/en suite nursery. Exceptional school district and centrally located in Bremond which is 45 mins from Waco, Huntsville, and Bryan College Station. This is a special place with attention to detail around every corner – family, friends and the animals will love it here!
- MLS® #17011057
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,570
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, Feed line Septic, MUD Water, Propane on Site, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Rec. Room
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Christan Rawson
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
- Address(+/- 30 Acres) 541 State Highway 14
- Zip Code76629
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Other Feature, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.