Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17406 Cr 4821, Normangee
A Stream Runs Through It. This 14.23 acre tract feels like twice it's size when you get in the woods and start exploring the brook(?) creek(?) stream(?) .. I’ve heard ."you can step over a brook, jump over a creek, wade across a stream, and swim across a river". This is no river but it was sure exciting wading the length of it as it weaves it’s way across this beautiful property. Check out the video. It was so fun making it. There’s something magical about water flowing through a quiet wooded forest. Situated in a park-like setting on a no-thru road, this property has a commanding presence & a real sense of privacy about it. The living area features a cathedral ceiling & windows that overlook a manicured yard. Transform your master bedroom suite w/ attached sitting area into a sweet getaway spot for unwinding at the end of the day.. Wrap-around porch, large spacious screened in back porch, above ground pool w/ deck, &, woods w/ a live creek to explore all combine to make this a recreational paradise & entertainer's dream. Plenty of room for a garden or equestrian facilities; the possibilities are endless.
- MLS® #17010608
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Propane on Site, Satellite Tv, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesAbove Ground Pool, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Satellite Dish, Screen Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Donald Sorrells
- Listing Office:Re/max Select
- Address17406 Cr 4821
- AreaSE Leon County
- Zip Code77871
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter
- AppliancesDishwasher, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.