Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3016 County Road 180, Anderson
Just a short distance from the hustle and bustle of Houston or Bryan College Station is this well appointed 4/3 barndominium. The main residence is located high on a hill overlooking approximately 71 acres of lush green pastures with towering oak trees. Also included is a guest apartment in a separate barn which is a 2/1. The property is cross fenced and has two tanks and a creek. Well built set of working pens or could be used as an arena. This stunning property could be your primary residence or a weekend retreat.
- MLS® #17009064
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,070
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric, Garbage, Aerobic System, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorMetal, Metal Fabricated, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, BBQ Grill, Covered Patio/Deck, Outside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Garden Area, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Level, Public Road, Stream
- ConstructionMetal, Metal Fabricated, Stone/Rock
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address3016 County Road 180
- AreaCentral Grimes
- Zip Code77830-8404
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Eating Bar, Oven/Range, Stove Top Grill, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.