Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2505 Hwy 90, Madisonville
D&B RANCH IS LOCATED IN MADISON COUNTY BETWEEN DALLAS & HOUSTON. THIS EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES 1,023 ROLLING ACRES WITH A 4,965 SQ/FT AUSTIN STONE & CEDAR HOME BUILT IN 2012, THREE 1,000 SQ/FT BUNGALOWS, THREE LAKES, EQUIPTMENT BARN, FOREMANS HOUSE, HORSE BARN WITH 13 CUSTOM STALLS, HIGH GAME FENCED, FOUR RV HOOK-UPS. HOME FEATURES UPGRADES THROUGHOUT, FLAGSTONE PATIO W/OUTDOOR KITCHEN. THIS PROPERTY HAS A VARIETY OF USES RANGING FROM PRIVATE RANCH, CORPORATE RETREAT OR EXOTIC GAME RANCH.
- MLS® #17000548
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,962
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic System, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport, Detached Garage
- ExteriorOther (See Remarks), Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, On The Water/Pond, Wooded
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks), Stone
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- Listing Agent:Larry Jacobs
- Listing Office:Jacobs Properties
- Address2505 Hwy 90
- AreaNW Madison Co
- Zip Code77864
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven
- HeatingPropane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Other
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.